Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with SPSS” starting from 06th March 2021. This course designed to introduce the participants to basic essential statistical techniques and the application of those techniques in an SPSS environment.
Learn Statistics and SPSS from Experienced Statisticians.
Language: The training will be conducted in Bangla.
Course Fee: 3600Taka. Early bird registration confirmation by 25th February 2021 gets 15% off on total course payment (so, 3060Taka after discount till 25th February 2021). To confirm your registration, please pay the course fee by 25th February 2021.
Join SRCBD Facebook group for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/843937482403447/
Participants: This course is suitable for mid and junior-level researchers or research students in any organization: government, public, private, marketing and NGOs. Officials of the Research & Development Wing (RND) of any organization and education researchers or research students in educational institutions like colleges, universities, and training institutes can also join.
-> Continuous help from the facilitators about basic knowledge of statistics and computing.
-> A certificate will be given after successful completion of the course work.
-> Resourceful materials on each topic.
-> SPSS software for the course and further research for individuals.
-> Three best participants will get a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
Registration Link: shorturl.at/eprL7
Course Schedule: 9.00 PM - 11.30 PM (Saturday and Tuesday)
Course Sessions: 10 Sessions
Course Duration: 25 hours (2.5 hours per session)
The class will be conducted by ZOOM.
For further queries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +88-01792087904.
For any questions, please give us a message at m.me/srcbd.org
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/srcbd.org
Subscribe to YouTube channel: http://shorturl.at/bijrD
1. Introduction to SPSS: Overview of SPSS, Reading data in SPSS, Data entry, enter categorical and continuous data, imputing raw data files (from Excel, CSV and other formats), exporting data files (to Excel, CSV and other formats).
2. Data Management & formatting with SPSS 1: Creating and recoding variables, Sorting, Ordering, Appending, Merging data sets. Computing and re-coding variables.
3. Data Management & formatting with SPSS 2: Sort and select cases, dealing with date variable, Weighting and splitting data, restructuring data, creating dummy variable, and multiple response group.
4. Different Graphs with SPSS: Creating and describing basic and advanced statistical graphs & charts, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Histogram, Scatter Diagram.
5. Exploratory Data Analysis with SPSS: Summary Statistics, Frequency distribution, One-way table, Two-way tables (Crosstable), Descriptive Statistics, Measures of Central Tendency, Box whisker plot, Measures of Dispersion, Measures of Distribution (Skewness & Kurtosis), Dealing with outliers.
6. Hypothesis Testing with SPSS-1: Statistical hypothesis, Null hypothesis, Alternative hypothesis, One-tailed test, Two-tailed test, Test statistic, p-value, One sample t-test, Paired t-test, Independent sample t-test.
7. Hypothesis Testing with SPSS-2: Analysis of Contingency Table, Measures of Association, Chi-square test, Fisher's exact test, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA).
8. Correlation and Regression analysis in SPSS: Correlation analysis, Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient, Spearmen Correlation Coefficient, Regression analysis, Regression Coefficient, Coefficient of Determination, Simple linear regression analysis
9. Advanced Regression analysis in SPSS: Multiple Regression Analysis and Binary Logistic Regression Analysis
10. Assignment & Overview of the Course
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with SPSS” starting from 06th March 2021.
-> Students, Managers, Business Executives, Data analysts, etc who would like to learn power BI step-by-step. -> Developing the skills of analysis from data visualization and its interpretation for effective decision making
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE hands-on training course on “Mobile-based Data Collection and Management using SurveyCTO& ODK Collect” starting from 22nd January 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 06-weeks (12 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with Stata” starting from 26th February 2021.