Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with SPSS” starting from 31st July 2021. This course was designed to introduce the participants to basic essential statistical techniques and apply those techniques in an SPSS environment.
Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) is one of the most user-friendly statistical software for researchers providing visualization and data analytical tools. This course provides the participants with a practical application of the statistical component of IBM SPSS Statistics. Participants will review several statistical techniques, understand when and why to use these various techniques, and how to apply them with confidence, interpret their output, and graphically display the results.
Learn Statistics and SPSS from Experienced Statisticians.
Language: The training will be conducted in Bangla.
Course Fee: 3600Taka. Early bird registration confirmation by 08th July 2021 gets 15% off on total course payment (so, 3060Taka after discount till 08th July 2021). To confirm your registration, please pay the course fee by 08th July 2021.
Join the SRCBD Facebook group for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/843937482403447/
Participants: This course is suitable for mid and junior-level researchers or research students in any organization: government, public, private, marketing and NGOs. Officials of the Research & Development Wing (RND) of any organization and education researchers or research students in educational institutions like colleges, universities, and training institutes can also join.
Course Schedule: 8.30 PM - 11.00 PM (Saturday and Tuesday)
Course Sessions: 10 Sessions
Course Duration: 25 hours (2.5 hours per session)
The class will be conducted by ZOOM.
For further queries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +88-01792087904.
For any questions, please give us a message at m.me/srcbd.org
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/srcbd.org
Subscribe to YouTube channel: http://shorturl.at/bijrD
1. Introduction to SPSS: Overview of SPSS, Reading data in SPSS, Data entry, enter categorical and continuous data, imputing raw data files (from Excel, CSV and other formats), exporting data files (to Excel, CSV and other formats).
2. Data Management & formatting with SPSS 1: Creating and recoding variables, Sorting, Ordering, Appending, Merging data sets. Computing and re-coding variables.
3. Data Management & formatting with SPSS 2: Sort and select cases, dealing with date variable, Weighting and splitting data, restructuring data, creating dummy variable, and multiple response group.
4. Different Graphs with SPSS: Creating and describing basic and advanced statistical graphs & charts, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Histogram, Scatter Diagram.
5. Exploratory Data Analysis with SPSS: Summary Statistics, Frequency distribution, One-way table, Two-way tables (Crosstable), Descriptive Statistics, Measures of Central Tendency, Box whisker plot, Measures of Dispersion, Measures of Distribution (Skewness & Kurtosis), Dealing with outliers.
6. Hypothesis Testing with SPSS-1: Statistical hypothesis, Null hypothesis, Alternative hypothesis, One-tailed test, Two-tailed test, Test statistic, p-value, One sample t-test, Paired t-test, Independent sample t-test.
7. Hypothesis Testing with SPSS-2: Analysis of Contingency Table, Measures of Association, Chi-square test, Fisher's exact test, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA).
8. Correlation and Regression analysis in SPSS: Correlation analysis, Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient, Spearmen Correlation Coefficient, Regression analysis, Regression Coefficient, Coefficient of Determination, Simple linear regression analysis
9. Advanced Regression analysis in SPSS: Multiple Regression Analysis and Binary Logistic Regression Analysis
10. Assignment & Overview of the Course
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with SPSS” starting from 31st July 2021.
-> Students, Managers, Business Executives, Data analysts, etc who would like to learn power BI step-by-step. -> Developing the skills of analysis from data visualization and its interpretation for effective decision making
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 04-weeks (08 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE hands-on training course on “Mobile-based Data Collection and Management using SurveyCTO& ODK Collect” starting from 26th June 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 06-weeks (12 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with Stata” starting from 4th June 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long a certified training course on “Introduction to R for Data Science” starting from 24th August 2019. This course will be facilitated by qualified & experienced professional trainers from different organizations in Bangladesh. This course is designed to introduce the participants with R and basic essential techniques of Data Science in the R environment.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a two-days day-long (4 Sessions) intensive ONLINE LIVE training course on “R Essentials” dated 28th & 29th May 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Time-series & Panel Data Analysis with Stata”