Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a 06-weeks (12 Sessions) long Online Instructor-led training course on “Statistics with Stata” starting from 17th September 2021. This course will be facilitated by a qualified & experienced professional trainer from different organizations in Bangladesh. This course was is designed to introduce the participants to basic essential statistical techniques and apply those techniques in the Stata environment.
Learn Statistics and Stata from Experienced Statisticians.
Course Fee: 4200Taka. Early bird registration confirmation by 31st August 2021 gets 15% off on total course payment (so, after discount 3570Taka till 31st August 2021).
About the course
Stata statistical data software is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides for data analysis, data management, and graphics. The course is aimed at researchers and other professionals who would like to strengthen their capacity using this statistical data analysis software. The training will enhance the knowledge and skills of the participants to analyze data in a fast, accurate, and easier manner by using Stata software and will know how to interpret and present the results. This will also enable participants to gain experience in the practical application of statistical analytical techniques.
The training is designed for participants who intend to learn the use of Stata for data management and data analysis. Those working in the corporate world, public sector, research institutions and NGOs. This course is suitable for mid and junior-level researchers or research students in any organization: government, public, private, marketing, and NGOs. Officials of the Research & Development Wing (RND) of any organization and education researchers or research students in educational institutions like colleges, universities, and training institutes can also join.
Language: The training will be conducted in Bangla.
Join the SRCBD Facebook group for more updates:
-> Continuous help from the facilitators about knowledge of statistics and computing.
-> A certificate will be given after successful completion of the course work.
-> Resourceful materials on each topic.
-> Stata software (Windows version) for participants.
Course Sessions: 12 Sessions. Two sessions in a week.
Course Duration: 30 hours (2.5hours per session)
Course Schedule: Friday and Monday (8.30 PM - 11.00 PM)
The class will be conducted by ZOOM.
For further queries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +88-01792087904.
For any queries, please give us a message at m.me/srcbd.org
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/srcbd.org
Subscribe to SRCBD YouTube channel: http://shorturl.at/bijrD
1. Introduction to Stata: Overview of STATA Console, Data entry, enter categorical and continuous data, imputing raw data files, exporting data files, Variable and Data Type, Types of Stata files, Do file, Logfile, Stata Working director.
2. Data Management & formatting with Stata-1: File Extension, Color-code & Operators, Labeling data & variables, Value labeling, Modifying Datasets, Renaming variables, Examining the Data, Data sub-setting.
3. Data Management & formatting with Stata-2: Data sorting, Data converting, Reordering variables, Creating and recoding variables, generating variables and observations, combining data files, dropping and replacing variables
4. Data Visualization with Stata: Creating and describing statistical graphs & charts, Bar diagram, Component Bar Diagram, Line diagram, Histogram, Scatter Diagram, Box & Whisker plot.
5. Exploratory Data Analysis with Stata: Summary Statistics, Frequency distribution, One-way table, Two-way tables (Crosstable), Descriptive Statistics, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Dispersion, Measures of Distribution (Skewness & Kurtosis).
6. Hypothesis Testing with Stata-1: Null hypothesis, Alternative hypothesis, One-tailed test, Two-tailed test, Test statistic, p-value, One sample t-test, Paired t-test, Independent sample t-test, Analysis of Variance.
7. Hypothesis Testing with Stata-2: , Proportion test, One-sample test of proportion, Two-sample test of proportion, Chi-square test, Fisher's exact test, Measures of Association.
8. Hypothesis Testing & Correlation with Stata: Independent t-test with unequal variance, McNemar’s test, Contingency tables, Odds ratio, Cramer’s V, Correlation analysis, Pearson's Correlation Coefficient.
9. Statistical modeling with Stata: Regression analysis, Regression Coefficient, Coefficient of Determination, Simple linear regression analysis, Multiple Regression Analysis, Binary Logistic Regression Analysis
10. Model building with Stata-1: Concept of effect modifier and confounder, checking normality assumption, checking bivariable relation, and building base model.
11. Model building with Stata-2: Checking multicollinearity, Identifying, and adjusting effect modifier and confounder, dealing with the interaction term, getting the final model.
12. Discussion on Assignment & Model Building
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long Online Instructor-led training course on “Statistics with SPSS” starting from 4th December 2021.
-> Students, Managers, Business Executives, Data analysts, etc who would like to learn power BI step-by-step. -> Developing the skills of analysis from data visualization and its interpretation for effective decision making
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 04-weeks (08 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE hands-on training course on “Mobile-based Data Collection and Management using SurveyCTO& ODK Collect” starting from 26th June 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a 06-weeks (12 Sessions) long Online Instructor-led training course on “Statistics with Stata” starting from 17th September 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 05-weeks (10 Sessions) long a certified training course on “Introduction to R for Data Science” starting from 24th August 2019. This course will be facilitated by qualified & experienced professional trainers from different organizations in Bangladesh. This course is designed to introduce the participants with R and basic essential techniques of Data Science in the R environment.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a two-days day-long (4 Sessions) intensive ONLINE LIVE training course on “R Essentials” dated 28th & 29th May 2021.
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering Online Instructor-led training course on “Time-series & Panel Data Analysis with Stata”
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering Two-days long an 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿-𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 "𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗣𝗟𝗦-𝗦𝗘𝗠) 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗣𝗟𝗦" dated on 25th September & 2nd October, 2021.