last Date Of Reg.31 Aug, 2020
Start04 Sep, 2020
End05 Oct, 2020
No. Student25 availabilities
About the course
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering 06-weeks (12 Sessions) long an ONLINE LIVE training course on “Statistics with Stata” starting from 4th September 2020. This course will be facilitated by a qualified & experienced professional trainer from different organizations in Bangladesh. This course designed to introduce the participants with basic essential statistical techniques and application of those techniques in the Stata environment.
Learn Statistics and Stata from Statisticians.
Language: Bengali (Bangla)
Join SRCBD Facebook group for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/843937482403447/
Participants: This course is suitable for mid and junior level researchers or research students in any organization: government, public, private, marketing and NGOs. Officials of Research & Development Wing (RND) of any organization and education researchers or research students in educational institutions like colleges, universities, and training institutes can also join.
Facilities: A Continuous help from the facilitators about basic knowledge of statistics and computing. A certificate will be given after successful completion of the course work. Resourceful materials on each topic. Stata software for the course and further research for individuals.
Course Fee: 4000Taka. Enrollment Booking fee Taka1,000BDT to confirm your registration and rest amount need to pay before starting the training program.
Early bird registration confirmation by 20th August 2020 gets 12% off on total course payment (so, after discount 3500Taka up to 20th August 2020).
Course Sessions: 12 Session
Course Duration: 24 hours (2hours per session)
Course Schedule: 9.00 PM - 11.00 PM, Friday and Monday
The class will be conducted by ZOOM.
For further queries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call at +88-01792087904.
For any questions, please give us a message at m.me/srcbd.org
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/srcbd.org
Subscribe SRCBD YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/3etZVzP
This course is suitable for mid and junior level researchers or research students in any organization: government, public, private, marketing and NGOs. Officials of Research & Development Wing (RND) of any organization and education researchers or research students in educational institutions like colleges, universities and training institutes can also join.
What you will learn
1. Introduction to Stata: Overview of STATA Console, Data entry, enter categorical and continuous data, imputing raw data files, exporting data files, Variable and Data Type, Types of Stata files, Do file, Logfile.
2. Data Management & formatting with Stata 1: Labeling data, variables, and values Modifying Datasets Renaming and reordering variables creating and recoding variables, generating variables and observations
3. Data Management & formatting with Stata 2: Examining the Data, combining data files, dropping and replacing variables, dealing with date variables.
4. Different Graphs with Stata: Creating and describing basic and advanced statistical graphs & charts, Bar diagram, Component Bar Diagram, Line diagram, Histogram, Scatter Diagram, Box & Whisker plot.
5. Descriptive Analysis with Stata: Summary Statistics, Frequency distribution, One-way table, Two-way tables (Crosstable), Descriptive Statistics, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Dispersion, Measures of Distribution (Skewness & Kurtosis).
6. Hypothesis Testing with Stata 1: Statistical hypothesis, Null hypothesis, Alternative hypothesis, One-tailed test, Two-tailed test, Test statistic, p-value, One sample t-test, Independent sample t-test.
7. Hypothesis Testing with Stata 2: paired t-test, Proportion test, One-sample test of proportion, Two-sample test of proportion, Chi-square test, Fisher's exact test, Measures of Association.
8. ANOVA & Correlation with Stata: Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Correlation analysis, Pearson's Correlation Coefficient, Spearmen Correlation Coefficient.
9. Statistical modeling with Stata: Regression analysis, Regression Coefficient, Coefficient of Determination, Simple linear regression analysis, Multiple Regression Analysis, Binary Logistic Regression Analysis
10. Model building with Stata-1: Concept of effect modifier and confounder, checking normality assumption, checking bivariable relation, and building base model.
11. Model building with Stata-2: Checking multicollinearity, Identifying, and adjusting effect modifier and confounder, dealing with the interaction term, getting the final model.
12. Discussion & Assignment: Based on lecture 1-11
For any query,
Directly message us: m.me/srcbd.org
Fb page: fb.com/srcbd.org
A Continuous help from the facilitators about basic knowledge of statistics and computing. The certificate will be given after successful completion of the coursework. Resourceful materials on each topic. Stata software for the course and further research for individuals.