last Date Of Reg.22 Jul, 2020
Start25 Jul, 2020
End29 Sep, 2020
No. Student25 availabilities
About the course
Statistical Research Consultants Bangladesh (SRCBD) is offering a certified training course on “Statistics with SPSS”. This course will be facilitated by qualified & experienced professional statisticians from different organizations of Bangladesh. This course designed to introduce the participants with essential statistical techniques and and application of those techniques in SPSS environment.
Course Details & Registration Link: shorturl.at/bxEL9
This course is suitable for mid and junior level researchers or research students in any organization: government, public, private, marketing and NGOs. Officials of Research & Development Wing (RND) of any organization and education researchers or research students in educational institutions like colleges, universities and training institutes can also join.
What you will learn
1. Introduction to SPSS: Overview of SPSS, Reading data in SPSS, Data entry, enter categorical and continuous data, imputing raw data files (from Excel, CSV and other format), exporting data files (to Excel, CSV and other formats).
2. Data Management & formatting with SPSS-1: Creating and recoding variables, Sorting, Ordering, Appending, Merging data sets. Computing and re-coding variables.
3. Data Management & formatting with SPSS-2: Sort and select cases, dealing with date variable, Weighting and splitting data, restructuring data, creating dummy variable and multiple response group.
4. Different Graphs with SPSS: Creating and describing basic and advanced statistical graphs & charts, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Histogram, Scatter Diagram.
5. Exploratory Data Analysis with SPSS: Summary Statistics, Frequency distribution, One-way table, Two-way tables (Cross table), Descriptive Statistics, Measures of Central Tendency, Box whisker plot, Measures of Dispersion, Measures of Distribution (Skewness & Kurtosis), Dealing with outlier.
6. Hypothesis Testing with SPSS-1: Statistical hypothesis, Null hypothesis, Alternative hypothesis, One-tailed test, Two-tailed test, Test statistic, p-value, One sample t-test, paired t-test, Independent sample t-test.
7. Hypothesis Testing with SPSS-2: Analysis of Contingency Table, Measures of Association, Chi-square test, Fisher's exact test, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA).
8. Correlation and Regression analysis in SPSS: Correlation analysis, Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient, Spearmen Correlation Coefficient, Regression analysis, Regression Coefficient, Coefficient of Determination, Simple linear regression analysis
9. Advanced Regression analysis in SPSS: Multiple Regression Analysis and Binary Logistic Regression Analysis
10. Assignment & Overview of the Course
For any query,
Directly message us: m.me/srcbd.org
Fb page: fb.com/srcbd.org
A Continuous help from the facilitators about basic knowledge of statistics and computing. The certificate will be given after successful completion of the coursework. Resourceful materials on each topic. SPSS software for the course and further research for individuals. AC classroom with a computer for each participant.